Monday, July 23, 2007

Upto my eyeball...and sinking fast

Well,its eating my words time. laugh.gif I have this opinion of myself as person as not very lucky and a person channel to god is scrambled with static.

Had barely written the last entry in the blog when was given a solid project-developing an extension for firefox that would pack quite a lot of punch.I reckoned it'd be exciting to get to learn some new stuff..but this shit is just a little too much for me.

It so happens that quite a lot of the functionality that I am required to implement in this toolbar of mine has not been implemented by ANYONE in the world(or so it would seem when google threw up no relevant results).I approached the official development forums of both Firefox/Mozilla and the Developer's group dor the overlib library in Javascript but neither has any clue on what to do about my little problem.

So now I am stuck with a toolbar,A full fledged XML parser in javascript, an AJAX module and an RSS ticker with no clue of how to put toigether the damn things sad.gif

The deadline is on Friday...I've been working fever pitch but to no avail.The ignominy of failure seems inevitable

No comments:

Post a Comment