Monday, July 23, 2007

Kamaal ka Week

The lord our father in his heavenly seat must have decided that it had now been enough time since I saw the break of dawn,that time which is not of the day nor is it of the night,when the first rays of warm sunlight suffuses the night's chill. So strongly perhaps that it was time he himself did something about it.

Ergo the whole damn week has been one of negligible sleep and sunrise darshan-not something I am overly fond of! mad.gif

The sms started it all.The harbinger of the news that google was on the campus looking for worthy young men and women to train.Considering myself to be fulfilling all criteria of 'worthiness',I decided to go and see what the whole brouhaha was all about.The catch-the show was 8 a.m. in the morn.So I forced myself to wake up at 4:30 in the morning sad.gif (I live at the other end of the civilized world you see.).My thrice cursed informer failed to inform me that Google was to take only 3 from all over India,knowing which I'd have paid more attention to my slumbers.Hona kya tha-Kat gaya!No rest,no sleep And no goddamn internship either.

And after that-CV making running,around for internship info-WHAT THIS??!!!
Terribly tired,man.And thoroughly confused as to why evrything that happens at NSIT has to be so chaotic and haphazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment