Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oxymoron Profile

This is from the orkut profile of one of my school friends. I always figured him as quite a bit of a retard and this has finally confirmed my suspicions.

This is the dude's about me:


smart sexy hot down to earth n simply coooooooolllllllllllll.

Note the down to earth in beween all the other self-endowed accomplishments...nothing could be further away from earth.

Now this is one of his testmonials. Can't blame him totally forhaving that in his profile as someone else must have written it but you always have the option of deleting one of your testimonials.That this person hasn't exercised this option speaks volumes.It goes:


VEL I HAV NEVR MET VITH GAGAN BUT STILL I VOULD LIKE 2 WRITE SUMTHING DAT HE IS SUCH A CHARMING PERSON I HAV EVER MET IN MY LIFE.HE IS A VERI JOLLY NATURE N FUN LUVING GUY.HE LIVES 4 OTHERS.HIS MAIN MOTTO IN LIFE HOW 2 MAKE OTHERS HAPI.I M GLAD DAT I GOT A SWEET PERSON LIKE HIM IN MY LIFE .THANX ALOT


We will pretend not to notice the rigour with which grammar rules have been followed. Notice I have never met with gagan and then in the same sentence notice Ihave ever met in my life.

Ek hi profile mein do aise kamaal ke paap heere...kya baat hai!

No comments:

Post a Comment